Apartment Block Insurance

If you own premises –whether it’s a factory, an office, a shop, a hotel or even a house that you have let out for investment purposes you will need Property Owners Insurance.

There is the obvious risk of the building going on fire, a storm, a flood, malicious damage and the usual potential banana skins that could lead to you losing on your investment.

In addition to property and financial risks you’ll face potential claims from persons who may suffer injury or loss arising out of their use of the premises – This risk comes under the insurance category of Property Owners Public Liability.

Our package to the Property Owner

Through our years of experience of placing this type business we offer you access to Top Rated insurers who specialize in providing packages to Landlords of Commercial premises.

Among the typical covers on offer are:

  • Property Insurance
  • Loss of rental income following an insured loss
  • Glass breakage
  • Public Liability as building owner
  • Employers Liability for caretakers etc.
  • Engineering Inspection Contracts on Lifts
  • Directors and Officers insurance for Management Companies

Insurers have a habit of asking many questions when it comes to quoting for these risks – We find that us putting up forms for you to complete is a little off putting and cumbersome.

With experience we find that if you either telephone us with your query or email us to contact you that it saves all of us time – We get the correct details in one go and we revert to you speedily with our results/quotes